You’ve found the perfect wedding gown, now it’s time to accessorize! With many wedding gowns detailed with faux pearls, rhinestones, organza flowers, sequins and other bling, it can be difficult to choose bridal jewelry that will enhance your wedding gown, not take away from it.
Bridal Jewelry DOs:
* Glam it up! Vintage gowns are trending, so is vintage inspired bridal jewelry.
* If your dress has lots of details above the waist or you are wearing a bridal headpiece with bling, go simple.
* Make a Statement. Necklaces continue to be bold and beautiful when the gown has less detailing on top.
* Pearls will always be a traditional staple. The simplicity and coloring of pearls goes well with many traditional styled wedding gowns.
* Bling it on. Bracelets can be slim or wide, simple or extravagant. Just be sure it doesn’t weigh you down!