It’s a boy – or is it a girl?
Lindsay & Tim’s rustic wedding ceremony and reception are set in the beautiful
Essex Conference and Retreat Center in Essex, Massachusetts (45 minutes North of Boston). Their wedding celebrates more than just their vows and union; but reveals the gender of their upcoming addition to their family.
What we loved:
- The groom and groomsmen’s strayed from traditional tuxedos and opted for khakis with pink striped ties. The groom stood out from wedding party by adorning a khaki colored vest.
- The bride tossed tradition to the side, too, by opting for flowers instead of a veil.
- Bridesmaids were right on trend by not wearing matchy-matchy bridesmaids dresses but rather wore peach dresses while the maid-of-honor wore khaki.
- The Welcome Table included a basket for family and friends to offer name suggestions for their soon-to-be baby.
- Tiny lights trimmed the reception tent giving a warm and inviting feel. Glow sticks and a campfire light the night as the reception continues into the evening.
- Cake Cutting turned into more than just cutting and feeding each other. The guests and the couple find out the gender of the baby as they cut into the cake…will it be a pink cake or a blue cake?! Watch to find out…